- All cases - buy per case$15
- Elementary school $62
- Secondary school $75
- High school $75
- Language courses $75
- Special cases NEW $52
- Super-set -45% $175
- Theme cases$15
Terms and Conditions for using IT products and services
- For effective and fruitful use of the materials of the site, please follow the Terms and Conditions for using IT products and services (hereinafter referred to as Terms and Conditions).
- IT products and services are provided by “Guild of Brands”Company (hereinafter referred to as the Company) and EduFuture.
- The Terms and Conditions regulate the use of the results of edufuture.biz website operation, applications, other IT products and services (hereinafter referred to as Services)by all the interested parties (hereinafter referred to as Users)
- Using the Services of the Company, each User agrees with these Terms and Conditions.
Terms and Conditions for using the services
- The Company's mission is to make the best education in the world accessible to everyone. In this regard, the Company takes seriously the preservation of freedom of speech, thought and expression for our Users. The Company makes every effort to provide the Users with safe and convenient use of the Services. The site is educational in its content, so there are certain restrictions on the materials published by the Users, as well as their sources are trackedselectively. In this regard, the Company reserves the right to delete or modify inadmissible materials or to suppress unacceptable actions that it has become aware of, and completely or partially suspend, block or terminate the User's access to the Services.
- Possibility of using the Services is conditioned by:
2.1. Persistent observance of these Terms and Conditionsby the Users.
2.2. Necessary rights and authorities for each specific User.
2.3. Complianceof the Terms and Conditionswiththerulesofthecurrentlegislation
- When creating an account, the User provides accurate and complete information and then maintains it up-to-date throughout the life of the Services. In addition, when using certain Services with respect to the User, the Company may set additional requirements and/or restrictions.
- The Company grants to the User the right to use the Services solely for non-commercial use and only for self-education purposes. The User undertakes to create and use only one account and not to provide the access data to third parties. The use of the Services does not give the User the intellectual property rights to the Services used (including personal non-property rights of intellectual property and (or) property rights of intellectual property).
- It is prohibited to use the Services to distribute materials that:
5.1. Contain unlawful information or propagandize illegal activities, as among the Users there are persons who by virtue of their age do not possess full legal capacity. It is forbidden to post materials that are inadmissible for this age category.
5.2. Contain real threats or encourage organization of violence acts. It is forbidden to post materials that create a threat of bodily harm or property damage, a threat for people or public safety, contribute to the damage or encourage it.
5.3. Offend other users. The Company encourages comments about people and events of public interest. However, the Company bans posting materials that offend individuals.
5.4. Violate the rights of intellectual or private property or other rights of individuals and legal entities (hereinafter - third parties). The Users are prohibited from assigning materials created by third parties, violating the intellectual property right or other rights of third partiesin any other way. When using or citing non-User materials, the copyright holdermust be referred to.
5.5. Can be regarded as spam. The Users are not allowed to distribute advertising, commercial or promotional materials.
- In addition, the Users are prohibited to:
6.1. Perform actions that violate national or international law, as well as contractual obligations that the User has due to civil law relations.
6.2. Disclose the password or giveother people access to the account of the User, as well as perform other actions that put the User's account at risk.
6.3. Perform actions aimed at gaining access to the accounts of other Users.
6.4. Reproduce, transfer, sell, resell or use materials improperly associated with the Service, unless the User has a special permission from the Company for this.
6.5. Try to access the service sections of the Company's system, interfere with their work and use them if the User does not have a special permission from the Company for this.
6.6. Break or circumvent the security measures or authentication established by the Company and check vulnerability of the Company's systems or networks in any other way, if the User does not have a special permission from the Company for this.
6.7. Interfere with the work of other users, servers or networks, for example, send virus programs, overload, send out spam or organize mail bombing.
6.8. Use the Services to distribute malicious software.
6.9. Pretend to be another individual or provide false information about belonging to third parties.
6.10. Help third parties to take any actions from this list or call on them.
- The Company providessome Services in return for a fee. The user is obliged to pay for the Services in a timely manner using the payment method chosen by them. If the payment by the specified method is not made or the term of the User's account has expired, the Company reserves the right to restrict their operation and (or) collect payment in other ways. The cost of the Services may depend on the location of the User and other factors. In addition, the Company has the right to change the cost at any time at own discretion. All changes and updates are posted on the site and come into effect immediately after they are made public.
- The Company constantly changes and improves its Services. The Company has the right to add and remove some Services and requirements for their use, temporarily or completely discontinue the provision of the Services. The Company has the right to suspend or terminate the provision of the Service to the Users for any reason. In the event of a paid Service provision termination, the User may initiate and get the refund of the money paid by them by sending a relevant reasonable request to the address ___________ @ ____________. The Company, the Users, sponsors, business partners and their employees are not liable to the Users for such actions.
Case lessons and materials created by the Users
- The company provides case lessons and other high quality courses. In case of unforeseen circumstances, the Company has the right to cancel, withdraw, interrupt or shift any case lessons, modify and supplement the materials, meaning and weight of any information, material, task or test. In addition, the Company reserves the right to improve the case lessons in the current mode.
- The Company takes an active part in teaching and learning methods development. In this regard, records of the User's participation in the case lessons can be used by the Company for research in the field of education. As a part of the research, the Company has the right to change the contentand structure of the case lessons at its discretion.
- Using the Services, the User has the right to provide the website edufuture.biz and other Users on a voluntary and free-of-charge basis the materials used by them, as well as own opinions, judgments, etc. (hereinafter referred to as the Materials). In this case, the User is personally responsible for such Materials. The case lessons are uploaded by the Company on the website edufuture.biz to provide access to an unlimited number of Users. The number of Users who participated in the description of case lessons, the scope and quality level of their participation is unlimited. In this regard, the Company does not have the ability to conduct chronological, specification and/or identification. Taking into account this fact, as well as the requirements of the legislation, the Materials of the User can not be used independently of other parts of the case lessons, cannot have independent value, and, accordingly, are not the objects of copyright.
- Along with the Materials, the User grants the Company, at no charge, the right of their unlimited use at the discretion of the Company (copying, modifying, publicly distributing, reproducing, creating derivative IT products, etc.). This right has no territorial limitations and gives the Company the opportunity to:
4.1. Provide the Materials of the User to other registered Users.
4.2. Use the Materials of the User at no charge when creating own intellectual property objects.
- The Company has the right to delete or modify the Materials of the User at own discretion, even if they do not comply with the Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions do not limit the right of the Company to perform other lawful, legally significant actions with respect to the Materials of the User.
- The Company welcomes suggestions, ideas, comments and other feedback on training materials and Services (hereinafter referred to as Feedback). Sending Feedback, the User grants the Company the right to use it without any restrictions or compensation.
- Accepting a Feedback, the Company does not waive the right to use a similar or related Feedback received earlier from the Users or from other sources.
Security. Guarantees. Responsibility. Losses
- The Company takes the User's safety seriously and takes all necessary measures to protect the User's account and their data. At the same time, the Company does not guarantee absolute protection against intruders. If there are any violations in the security system or unauthorized use of the account, the User has the right to report this to ___________ @ ____________.
- Using the Services, the User accesses the Materials of other Users, links to third-party websites and services. The Company does not exclude that third-party materials provided as part of the Services or posted elsewhere may contain inaccurate, untruthful or inappropriate information, as well as malicious or other unwanted software that may harm your computer, mobile device or files on them. The Company does not bear any responsibility and does not provide guarantees regarding access to third-party materials and the process of their use.
- The Services and Materials are provided by the Company for use without explicit or implied warranties, including commercial or other suitability of the Services and Materials, as well as guarantees of observance of the third parties rights and guarantees arising from business relationships or business practices. In addition, the Company does not bear responsibility mediated by the User's access to the Services and Materials, as well as in connection with their use. The User consciously agrees to carry the burden of risk in accessing the Services and Materials and their use.
- The Company is not liable for direct and (or) indirect damages, actual damage, lost profits, loss of data, performance, reputation (goodwill) or other intangible values caused by:
4.1. Access to and use of the Services or inability of such access or use.
4.2. Posting, use of the Materials or behavior, including offensive or unlawful.
4.3. Unauthorized access to the Services, use or modification by the User of the Materials, Services andinformation.
- The Materials are for personal use only. It is forbidden to transfer them to third parties or upload (repost) on other Internet sites.
- The User undertakes to protect the Company and the Users from claims of third parties, to release from liability, as well as to reimburse expenses and damages, including legal costs related to:
6.1. Using or attempting to use the Services by the User in violation of these Terms and Conditions.
6.2. With violation of the legislation or the third parties rights on behalf of the User.
6.3. With the User's Materials, including any claims regarding appropriation of intellectual property or other copyright infringement.
- The Company respects the intellectual property rights of its Users and third parties.
- The Company has the right to suspend, block or close accounts of the Users who systematically (more than once) violate copyrights to objects of intellectual property of third parties. The current legislation regulates in detail the procedure for protecting the violated rights of copyright holders. You can find out information on them on the website of the State Enterprise “Ukrainian Institute of Intellectual Property (Ukrpatent)”http://www.uipv.org/.
- If the User honestly assumes that the Materials related to the Service violate their copyrights, they may send a notice to the Company requesting to delete such Materials or block access to them. The notification should contain the following information:
3.1. Signature (including electronic) of the person whose rights are allegedly violated, or a person authorized to act on their behalf.
3.2. Description of the work protected by copyright or a representative list if the notification relates to several works.
3.3. Description of the Material allegedly infringing copyrights or being the subject of illegal activity.
3.4. Information that will enable the Company to find this material in the Services.
3.5. Name, actual location, telephone number and e-mail address of the applicant.
3.6. The applicant's bona fide assumption that the use of the material is not authorized by the owner of the copyright or by law.
3.7. Confirmation that the notice contains reliable information and that the applicant is authorized to act on behalf of the person whose rights are allegedly violated and they are aware of the responsibility for perjury.
- The notification must correspond to the current legal requirements. Notifications and counter-notifications regarding the Services are accepted at _____________ @ _____________. Before sending a notification, the Company recommends consulting with a legal expert.
Applicable norms of ethics and morality
The Company and all Users are required to comply with generally accepted standards of ethics and morality. By accepting these Terms and Conditions, the Company and Users:
- Act on the basis of generally accepted ethical principles.
- Respect freedom of speech, openness and efficiency of information.
- Comply with international law, the laws of their country and the world community of Internet users.
- Respect the honor and dignity of people. Insults are unacceptable!
- The rule follows that the Internet resources offered by the Company are publicly available. Remember about children!
- Distribute only truthful information.
- Respect copyrights. Plagiarism is unacceptable!
- Strive for the purity of the language used.
- Respect moral values and culture.
- Demonstrate adherence to the principles in the fight against spam and network attacks.
- Recognize errors and quickly correct them.
- Bear responsibility for their words and do not allow statements that do not comply with the rules of politeness (including harassment, disclosure of personal information about a third person without their consent, insult, threat, slander, as well as infringement of copyrights and trade secrets).
- Do not write anything they would not tell the person in person.
- In conflict situations communicate privately with the interlocutor and clarify the position before responding in public.
- Take measures to prevent unreasonable attacks on third parties.
- Do not allow anonymous comments (do not accept pseudonyms).
- Ignore provocateurs (trolls).
- Register only one account.
Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
- The Services are provided by the Company, registered in the city of Kyiv, the Republic of Ukraine. The User agrees that all disputes related to these Terms and Conditionsshall be considered in accordance with the legislation of the Republic of Ukraine and shall be in the exclusive competence of the courts located in the city of Kyiv, the Republic of Ukraine.
- The Company reserves the right to change the Terms and Conditions at any time and at its discretion. All changes are posted on the site and come into effect immediately after they are made public. In case of continued use of the Services after the changes are introduced into effect, the User automatically acknowledges acceptance of theTerms and Conditions that were introduced, regardless of whether he or she has got acquainted with them or not.
- If one of the provisions of the Terms and Conditions, by virtue of the changes introduced, loses its force, this does not affect other provisions.
- In case of violation of these Terms and Conditions by the User, the Company shall be entitled to take appropriate legal actions to the offender.
Annex No. 1
(an integral part of the TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR USING IT PRODUCTS AND SERVICES)
According to the official Database of the State Enterprise “Ukrainian Institute of Intellectual Property (Ukrpatent)”:
- Hypermarket of Knowledge © (2008) is the invention of V.M.Spivakovsky. Personal non-property and property rights of V.M.Spivakovsky are protected by law.
- Copyrights for signs for goods and services “Bogatonomika ©”, kompetist ©, “DRESS ©”, “7 ******* - starry school 7w” (architecture, creation, TM) (2008-2017) are protected law.
- Copyrights to the collections of works © (1988-2017) used for conducting education at “Grand” Lyceum are protected by law.
- Copyrights to exclusive materials and software products on www.edufuture.biz portal are protected by law.
These Terms and Conditions and Annexes to them have been developed taking into account the requirements of the following normative acts:
- The Berne Convention for the Protection of Literary and Artistic Works (Paris Act of July 24, 1971, as amended.) The Law of Ukraine “On the Accession of Ukraine to the Berne Convention for the Protection of Literary and Artistic Works” (Paris Act of July 24, 1971, amended on October 2, 1979 of the year)”.
- The Universal Copyright Convention of 1952. Decree of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine “On Ukraine's participation in the Universal Copyright Convention of 1952”.
- The World Intellectual Property Organization Copyright Treaty, adopted by the Diplomatic Conference on 20 December 1996 and the provisions of the Berne Convention (in 1971), which are referred to in the Treaty. The Law of Ukraine “On the Accession of Ukraine to the Treaty of the World Intellectual Property Organization on copyright”.
- Agreement on Trade-Related Aspects of Intellectual Property Rights. The Law of Ukraine “On the Adoption of the Protocol on Amendments to the TRIPS Agreement”.
- The Law of Ukraine “On Copyright and Related Rights”.
- The Law of Ukraine “On Protection of Rights to Inventions and Utility Models”.
- The Law of Ukraine “On Protection of Rights to Marks for Goods and Services”.
- The Law of Ukraine “On the distribution of copies of audiovisual works, phonograms, videograms, computer programs, database”.
- Rome Convention of 1961
- Geneva Convention of 1974
- WIPO Copyright Treaty.
- Paris Convention, Stockholm Act.
- The Patent Cooperation Treaty of 1970
- Patent Law Treaty, 2000.
- Madrid Agreement of 1891
- Madrid Protocol of 1989
All rights reserved.
All case-lessons content (texts, illustrations, photos, graphics, designs) on this website is protected by US
and international intellectual property laws. Any commercial use of case-lessons content is not permitted.
For co-operation and partnership, please, contact 7W ® administration
Copyright 2008-2018 Edufuture.biz